|Our friendly staff is waiting to help you with your needs.
|Handouts and Clinic Information
| Helpful hints before your visit.
• For your pet's safety, we ask that all dogs be on a leash and all cats be
kept in a carrier while at the clinic.
• If another veterinarian has seen your pet, it is very helpful to our
veterinarians and staff if you bring a copy of your pet's prior medical history.
• To help ensure that all of your concerns are addressed. Make a list of
questions you would like to ask, and bring it with you.
• Any questions? Please ask! We're here to help
• If your pet has a tendency toward aggression or nervousness, please
advise a receptionist when you arrive at the hospital. A simple notation on
your pet's medical record can often prevent a problem situation.
• Before your first visit, you can download the client and patient
registration form from below, and fax or e-mail it back so we can have a
record prepared. If you cannot do this, please plan to arrive a few minutes
early to complete the necessary paperwork.